Re: Clinical documents metadata

Interesting.  But kind of 1990's all over again.  Metadata
requirements are generalized and very well defined for electronic
documentation.  Dr. Benson doesn't specify any type of controlled
vocabulary nor even a datatype for any item except date/time.

Dublin Core is well accepted and used throughout the emerging semantic
web.  It is one of the reason that, in 2009, we adopted it for them
use in the Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modelling project. Our
success has been based on re-use of existing tools and technologies in
place of re-inventing everything.

http://launchpad.net/mlhim-specs

Any questions about the documents and schemas at the above link will
answered at the Google Plus page link below.

Regards,
Tim

--
MLHIM VIP Signup: http://goo.gl/22B0U
Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 94711995