Re: Dataset descriptions document progress

I have cancelled the event for today on the HCLS Google calendar so you
should receive a notification of the cancellation soon. I have contacted a
few people, as discussed last week. Hopefully, they can make it to a call
next week.

Sorry - never sent a Doodle poll as promised. Decided to just try weekly
for a while to keep momentum.

Cheers,
Scott

--