Re: owl:sameAs - Harmful to provenance?

Provenance techniques/tools/systems are nowhere near what they could to be.
Each provenance system or "standard" ends up being unique so the
information is not inter-operative.

One example among the many: http://openprovenance.org/

These days, I'm more focused on NLP than serious knowledge systems.
But I find that logging and versioning can allow me generate provenance
graphs
if I really need them.  Often a shift in design is enough to blur earlier
designs
that did have some good ideas that shouldn't be lost.

 - Bob Futrelle
   BioNLP.org