Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

     Hello David,

  We agree that there are different interpretations. But you haven't
shown that the boundaries between interpretations are graphs
boundaries (others, including me, think that each interpretation is
global).

  That makes me wonder whether you consider it in conformance with the
specs to choose different boundaries?

  For example, would you consider it conforming to apply a different
interpretation to each statement? Or how about a different
interpretation for each node of a statement? Do you see anything in
the specs against doing so?

     Take care
     Oliver

--