Re: availabilty of dailymed and diseasome

Hi Richard,

Thank you first of all, secondly, the links from drugbank dataset to
dailymed are old. I mean to old server. I don't know how to relate your
triples to corresponding drugbank triples. I guess linking through
activeingredient would be convenient but there is no uri as value of
dailymed:activeIngredient available. From drugbank side, for instance,
Naproxen has a few brandedDrug property triples, but I couldn't find any
clue that can be counted as a connection to current working dailymed
dataset.

drugbank:brandedDrug
<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/drugbank/resource/drugbank/brandedDrug>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/1086>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/1600>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/2630>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/3022>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/3105>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/3139>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/3240>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/352>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/4199>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/494>
drugbank:brandedDrug
<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/drugbank/resource/drugbank/brandedDrug>
	<http://wifo5-04.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/dailymed/resource/drugs/705>

That one above is how drugbank represents naproxen.

And this is just only one of above from dailymed, which I cannot figure
out where it goes.

http://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/linkedSPLs/page/structuredProductLabelMetadata/00051a01-1c2e-4abb-b04c-548401f822c6

Except the case I'm missing something, is there a quick way to link them
appropriately? Maybe a conversion between mannheim's dailymed drug codes
and setid of current dailymed?

Umutcan