Re: Call on Monday 25 March?

Hi Alasdair,

Yes, we will have another call about "Metadata for data discovery and
dataset description using SPARQL" at 2PM BST, 3PM CET / 10AM ET / 7AM
PST / 10PM JST. I will send out the announcement shortly (note that
you can't accept invitations sent to the HCLS mailing list, although
you can copy the events to your calendar). We will use fuzebox again.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=w3.hcls%40gmail.com

As you probably have heard from Michel, we are building a table of
vocabularies for such purposes. We were hoping that you could help us
with the OpenPHACTS part.

Cheers,
Scott

--