Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

I'm not terribly interested in a Humpty Dumpty interpretation of the web of
data. That's part of the motivation for having global identifiers like
URIs/URLs. There's no point in merging ANY graphs under this view, since
you have no way of knowing if the referents are the same. I'm not saying
that people don't denote different things with the same URI, I'm saying
that, by using a URI that someone else controls, you are accepting their
denotation of it.

Jim