Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

That practical considerations trump theoretical purity ….

it depends what you are doing

Hmmm

http://www.italki.com/question/107417

suggests it is not US English, and so should have been avoided on this list, which IIRC, is meant to be en-US ….

"A mostly British expression urging someone to stick to the thing he knows best, 'horses for courses' comes from the horse racing world, where it is widely assumed that some horses race better on certain courses than on others. A horse that runs well on a dry course will run less well on a damp course and vice versa."

it means that what is suitable for one person or situation might be unsuitable for another."

I liked it because it captured the tone of the discussion very nicely

Jeremy