 From: Michael Miller <Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org>
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>; John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:23 AM
Subject: RE: Linked Data Glossary is published!

hi all,

XML takes on many levels of machine readability.  i would argue that if XML came with an DTD/XML schema it is at least 3 star and possibly 4 star.  that at least was my experience with MAGE- ML (i'd say 3 star) and the clinical XML for the TCGA project (4 star)

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Software Engineer