[Linked Life Data] Dataset Description

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 02:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, dbcatalog@googlegroups.com

M. Scott Marshall invited you to a meeting through Fuze:
Meeting Number: 20463830
Subject: [Linked Life Data] Dataset Description
Date:    07/01/2013
Time:    05:00 PM Europe/Berlin

Continue discussion, see spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoy0zfdRviKsdFJWTDFpblNXc3BtelhrdEpNYTdvbXc#gid=1

To join from your computer or mobile device, click this link or copy
it into your browser:
http://fuze.me/20463830

To join the audio, choose one of two methods:
Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after join.
Your Phone: Call +13478177654.

If prompted, enter the meeting number: 20463830, then press #.

While you can join a Fuze Meeting from a browser, our apps give you the best experience.
Get Fuze for your device here at www.fuzebox.com/products/download.

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help
tools at www.fuzebox.com/support.

Thank you.