Re: A smaller simpler one-off csv to RDF just for experimenting on local machine OsX

Hi Peter,

Michel Dumontier's php-lib library is what Bio2RDF has been using for
converting TSV, CSV files (and other file formats) to RDF [1]. It contains
some aspects that are Bio2RDF specific, namely its support for prefixed
URIs, but any Pull Requests on GitHub would be appreciated to generalise
that. OSX has PHP installed by default as far as I know so you can use it
on the command line without any other dependencies.

You can find examples of scripts using php-lib in the bio2rdf-scripts
repository on GitHub [2]. A fairly simple example would be the HGNC
converter, which is Tab separated, but quite similar [3].

Cheers,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/micheldumontier/php-lib
[2] https://github.com/bio2rdf/bio2rdf-scripts