From: Michel Dumontier
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:14 PM
To: HCLS
Subject: HCLSIG F2F @ CSHALS

Hi everybody,
  on the current clinical pharmacogenomics call we raised the possibility of have an impromptu face to face meeting at CSHALS in boston at the end of february

http://www.iscb.org/cshals2013-program/cshals2013-agenda

who would be interested in meeting up during CSHALS?

m.

--

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University