From: Eric Miller [mailto:eric@squishymedia.com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 10:33 AM
To: HCLS
Subject: HIMSS attendance

Hi all -- if anyone from this list will be attending HIMSS in New Orleans next week, let me know, it would be good to coordinate a get-together.

Eric

|| Eric Miller
|| 503.488.5951 (office) or 503.780.1847 (mobile)
|| skype: squishymedia

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.