PharmaOntology / TMO KB Wiki Demo Page.... BROKEN sparql endpoint

From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:07:29 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>, "ericp@w3.org" <ericp@w3.org>
Hi,

I’d hoped to use some of the work we did for the TMO / TMOKB in a course I’m teaching (now [*]) however I’m finding broken links on this page:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/TMKB

Virtuoso provisions a :
SPARQL endpoint : http://tm.semanticscience.org/sparql
Full text faceted browser: http://tm.semanticscience.org/fct

And..
We can pose SPARQL Queries questions to the SPARQL endpoint.   /// The page with the queries is there, however…..
none can be run.

I had hoped it was a momentary glitch, but it’s now been at least a few days.
Season’s Greetings to all!

Joanne
——

Not Found

The requested URL /sparql was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.6 (Ubuntu) Server at tm.semanticscience.org Port 80

[The class is being held in Israel at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, which is open at this time.]