Re: [LLD] Dataset Descriptions W3C Note

Hi Scott,
  I may or may not be on the call tomorrow owing to being in a rather
remote location.

on the call, i think we should
- review the table that Alasdair prepared for coverage against the big table
- ensure the coverage of each metadata property in the note, along with the
recommendation and example (identify outstanding and assign 2 individuals -
one to write the other to edit.)
- we'll need to identify implementors, timelines for data availability
- we need to include desired SPARQL queries (within and across dataset
descriptions).

Best,

m.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford