Re: health care schema

This group might be interested in this NY Times piece that ran yesterday:

"To Make Hospitals Less Deadly, a Dose of Data"
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/12/04/to-make-hospitals-less-deadly-a-dose-of-data/

I know our firm would like to see a more structured and consistent approach to data sharing.  It doesn't necessarily need to be RDF, just standing up well-documented APIs with standardized schemas would be hugely useful.  A couple of our clients would really like to streamline the process necessary to consume Hospital Compare data, for example...

Eric