Re: LLD - dataset description meeting

Hi All,

Just skyped with Michel and we're back at 11AM EDT. HCLS mailinglist should
receive an updated invitation. (will add dbcatalog to the invitees next
time..)

You can use the same fuzebox link as the previous link. In answer to
Joanne's question about agenda, please see especially the 16 descriptors
tab at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoy0zfdRviKsdFJWTDFpblNXc3BtelhrdEpNYTdvbXc#gid=1

Stakeholders are encouraged to communicate priorities. For example, license
and rights and related are especially interesting to MAASTRO in the EURECA
context (for sharing informed consent de-identified patient data with
partners).

"See" you hopefully at 11AM EDT !

Cheers,
Scott