Re: FDA: Semantic Web Technologies Fellowship

Fantastic news!

 Charlie, Eric, Kerstin, and others, keep up your good work to communicate
the benefits of Semantic Web technologies in simplifying and improving the
delivery of knowledge across the regulatory and pharmaceutical, clinical
and health care jurisdictions. Before you know it, we will have
demonstrated syntactic and semantic interoperability across public and
private organizations.

Cheers,

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University