Re: VCF and RDF, at Clinical Pharmacogenomics TF, Wed Apr 3rd

On 4/1/13 1:59 PM, Jeremy J Carroll wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>
> I wasn't going to but since you ask:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/JeremyJCarroll/vcf-and-rdf
>
> or
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2013Apr/att-0002/W3C-JJC-LifeSci.pdf

I return the favor:

1.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/about/id/entity/http/www.slideshare.net/JeremyJCarroll/vcf-and-rdf
-- basic description page in Linked Data form

2.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/describe/?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fkingsley.idehen.net%2Fabout%2Fid%2Fentity%2Fhttp%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2FJeremyJCarroll%2Fvcf-and-rdf
-- advanced Faceted Browsing page.

Note: this is being served from my personal Linked Data space, so I use
ACLs (via combined use of WebID, TLS, and Entity Relationship Semantics)
to control the degree to which visitors are able to exploit
follow-your-nose routes. Thus, if you are interested in getting a WebID,
I can provide you with deeper Linked Data exploitation privileges etc.. :-)

Kingsley