Re: Linked Life Data telcon tomorrow?

Thanks for your msg. Ok, it looks like we should cancel this week's
then. I'll take it off the calendar. Let's get together next week
(Oct. 1) and do a round up for the 2 IG Notes, starting with Emerging
Practices.

BTW: In case you have the flu bug that is going around NL, I would
just get some rest and hope that you are spared the full set of
symptoms. My son has it now and he is miserable.

-Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall, PhD
MAASTRO clinic, http://www.maastro.nl/en/1/