Re: Expression RDF note

Hi Michel,

If someone could invent a timezone compressor, it would be very handy.
As you know, Asia-California-Europe calls are impossible without
causing pain to participants from one timezone.

As you may recall, I organized several followup telcos for followup
work on Biohackathon2011. Despite busy schedules, we managed to have a
few separate Asia-Europe and Europe-EDT-California calls. I would
doing that again, lacking a timezone compressor. ;)

-Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall, PhD
MAASTRO clinic, http://www.maastro.nl/en/1/