Reminder: Linked Life Data telco on Emerging Practices Note 11AM ET / 5PM CET today

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:00:51 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, linkedlifedatapracticesnote@googlegroups.com, expressionrdf@googlegroups.com, Richard Boyce <boycer@u.washington.edu>
Dear Linked Lifers,

We will be discussing the Emerging Practices note at 11AM ET / 5PM CET
today. Dial in info below. I am attaching the current version with
edits from Richard and myself. I will send a new version closer to the
call.

I have started to incorporate ideas from
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22449719 , and will also add a
reference to the recently W3C Recommended
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-r2rml-20120927/ , see also
https://plus.google.com/u/0/114642613065018821852/posts/WND6CU8Bi1g .

We will see if we have time to discuss the Expression Note as well.

Cheers,
Scott

Dial in info:
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)

Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS
Note: Please use above for IRC. Warning: Mibbit stopped working for us
a few weeks ago.

--
M. Scott Marshall, PhD
MAASTRO clinic, http://www.maastro.nl/en/1/