Re: Google Hangout URL for Linked Life Data teleconference (ongoing)

Hi all,

I would also be interested in the recorded meeting, if that exists. As I
mentioned to Scott, I tried to join the call, but Google hangout has a
limitation in the number of simultaneous users. It would be great if an
alternative system without such limitation is used next time.

Thanks,

Alejandra