Re: [Update] Pharmacogenomics for Drug Discovery

Oops - I had planned for the usual time of 17 CET and forgotten about the
smaller time diff due to unsynchronized Daylight Savings Time that placed
it at 16 CET. Sorry about that. I have no problem with the 11 AM ET time
slot for PGx.

-Scott

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com

--