Re: Can we please stop all those CfPs and use SemWeb technologies instead?

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Bernadette Hyland
<bhyland@3roundstones.com> wrote:
> Perhaps use a mail filter rule that includes CfP or other subject tags so
> you aren't flooded.  I for one find the calls useful and not much of any
> annoyance.

If only that was consistently used... I find a list, such as Michel
pointed out *very* useful, but I also find myself ignoring the list
now, because it is mostly CfPs... :(

I will give filtering a try, and hope that everyone will remember to
add CfP to the subject!

Michel, Bernadetta, thanx for replying!

Egon

--