Re: RDF Schema / LODD mapping -- Re: New proposal: health & medical extensions to schema.org

If you follow ontoclean [1], then all you need to know is that if not all
people are patients, then patients is a subtype of people.

m.

[1]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OntoClean

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University