[Linked LIfe Data] Continued BioRDF/LODD telcon Monday May 14, 11AM ET / 5PM CET

Dear All,

Tomorrow, we will continue the discussion about future activities, now
working off the notes from last week (see below).

Cheers,
Scott

Here are the minutes from yesterday's discussion about potential
activities for the group(s).
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/07-HCLS-minutes.html

We discussed a number of possibilities, including:

* suggesting ways to tighten integration across LODD data (such as URI
suggestions for commonly used data references, i.e. drugbank)
* working on standards for data set description and federating data
(also building on biohackathon work)
* building interface and tools for creating and making use of federated data
* SPARQL access to important datasets such as Sage Bionetworks data /
Synapse API, TCGA, UCSC Genome Browser.
* and more.

Cheers,
Scott