Re: [Update] HCLS - *Health Forum

Just in case you aren't using gmail, here's the meeting details:

11am EDT on Tuesday May 15, 2012
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA) VoIP address:
sip:zakim@voip.w3.org Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS") IRC Channel:
irc.w3.org<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Firc.w3.org&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEKw4meKpowmxB24dDZ_2J-Jc1BBg>port
6665 channel #HCLS IRC Web:
http://goo.gl/A6WZn

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University