Re: Franco du Preez @ Systems Biology Task Force - Wed 28th Mar at 11AM EDT

Starts in 20 minutes

Here is the link to webex -
https://deri.webex.com/deri/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=206349667&PW=a36bcc4d62031d02687d607675&RT=MTgjMjE%3D

You can call (directions below) or chose "call using computer ":

1. 0800-051-3810 (Call-in toll-free number (UK))
   +44-20-310-64804 (Call-in toll number (UK))

2. Enter the access code:
    302 658 63 #   (Host access code)
    302 820 94 #   (Attendee access code)
3. Enter your Attendee ID:
   3 #

Hopefully this will work - if not, we will fall back into w3c numbers:

 Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
 Dial-In #: +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris, France)
 Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK)

*Please* also log in to w3c irc ( irc.w3.org ) indicating #hcls as channel
so that we can log all the participants

Thanks and talk to you in a few mins!
Helena