Combined LODD/BioRDF telcon March 5, Monday 8AM PST / 11 AM ET / 5PM CET

Dear BioRDF and LODD,

Here is the reminder for our telcon on Monday 8AM PST / 11 AM ET / 5PM CET.

Agenda is:
* Motion to move LODD interest group note to HTML - All
* Next steps for LODD - All
* Remaining tasks for expression RDF note - All
* Next steps for BioRDF - All
* AOB

Please send me mail if you want to have something added to the agenda.

Cheers,
Scott