Re: SBIR proposal: Prototype mediation service for Open-Source, Universal Healthcare Exchange Language: Pilot connecting VistA and OSCAR

Charlie,
  the public mailing list for the HCLS is - public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

  the public calendar for the HCLS is the google calendar; if you login to
the google calendar with w3c.hcls / hclshcls, you can click on your next
date, add the agenda info to the box, save and send notice to participants.

m.