Re: Computers may predict drugs’ side effects

So the subgraph doesn't show *all* paths between the compound and target -
just those that meet a level of statistical significance relative to
background distributions of path patterns in the dataset (the significance
level is tweakable in one of the boxes on the graph). Enclosed is a paper
preprint which explains this a bit better!

Also with the tool you can just enter either a compound or a target and
"virtual screen" targets/compounds to see the most related

Thanks for giving it a try!

David

Dr. David J. Wild, djwild@indiana.edu, http://djwild.info @davidjohnwild
Assistant Professor of Informatics & Computing
Director, Cheminformatics & Chemogenomics Research Group
Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing
901 E 10th St Rm 207, Bloomington, IN 47408
Tel. +1 812 856 1848