Re: ANN: NPG expands Linked Data Platform to over a quarter billion triples

Hi Tony,

An alternative would be to use identifiers.org (http://identifiers.org/)
URIs. We've been working with Mark (Wilkinson) to transition his LSRN
system (http://lsrn.org/) over to identifiers.org, and are in discussion
with Bio2RDF. We'd be interested to know which namespaces you are
missing for your work, as we could hopefully add them relatively quickly
to the Registry at the backend
(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/miriam/main/collections/).

cheers

Nick