Re: TMO @ Bio-IT World

Relatedly, not to toot my own horn, but I'm going to be speaking at the
Molecular Tri Con Cloud Computing Symposium on biomedical semantics in the
cloud:

http://www.triconference.com/cloud-computing/

I'm going to be arguing that:

LOD is a valid part of "the cloud" and talk about the biomedical LOD cloud,
and tools like SADI provide discoverability and potential for "linked
algorithms" in the cloud.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker