Re: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Alasdair J G Gray <A.Gray@cs.man.ac.uk> wrote:

>> moreover, http://purl.org/pav/version does't answer - and I would like to
>> see an RDF representation.
> I will get Stian to look into making the resource resolvable, but the whole
> owl file is available from http://purl.org/pav/.

My apologies, I have now created PURLs for all of the PAV terms. (I
was previously thinking of a way to do this automatically using the
purl.org APIs, but in the end I just did a click-click session on the
site)

Although I am not sure what is the current best practice for slash
namespaces, I hope a 303 to <http://purl.org/pav/> (the namespace)
which 302s to the OWL at Google Code is OK.

> There is currently an effort to align pav with prov, so that will come in
> due course.

Yes, upcoming PAV 2.1 includes this PROV-O mapping, and is ready to be
released this side of Christmas, we just need to do a few tweaks with
imports.  For a preview, see:

  http://www.essepuntato.it/lode/http://pav-ontology.googlecode.com/svn/branches/2.1/pav.owl

Namespaces and imports should be the same <http://purl.org/pav/>,
unless you explicitly imported the previous versionIRI.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science