Re: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Hi Alasdair,
  Our library does have support for source data versions, but we currently
specify this with the "version" predicate from biositemaps

http://www.ncbcs.org/biositemaps/formatDescription.html

I don't have any preference, but i would perhaps encourage us to
consolidate provenance information with the prov-o effort.

moreover, http://purl.org/pav/version does't answer - and I would like to
see an RDF representation.

I added versioning, where possible, to Bio2RDF Release 3.

https://github.com/bio2rdf/bio2rdf-scripts/issues/milestones

m.