Re: Fwd: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Hi Umutcan,

Bio2RDF is now providing versions of some of the datasets in the LODD set.

In the case of DrugBank, you can find the downloadable dataset at [1],
and the script we used is at [2]. The SPARQL endpoint will be at [3],
but I have a feeling that it has not yet been updated. Michel
Dumontier could tell you the status of the SPARQL endpoint and the
downloadable dataset. There is also a version of the Clinical Trials
dataset available [4].

Cheers,

Peter

[1] http://download.bio2rdf.org/release/2/drugbank/