Re: [Linked Life Data] RDF Guide draft on W3C website

12/10 it is then for ratification of the draft and turn it into a
full-fledged W3C IG Note. Eric - can you make it? Could you also edit
Richard, Kingsley, and Michael's comments into the current doc?

Unless there are objections, I will cancel today's Linked Life Data call
and we will pick this up on Monday.

-Scott