Re: OMIM

Hi Chris,
 We'll be moving the new omim build to the bio2rdf server (along with new
builds for pharmgkb, ncbi gene, CTD, drugbank, and a few others).  I've put
the store back up for now.

There are associations to HPO already in omim.  For instance:

http://bio2rdf.semanticscience.org:8009/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbio2rdf.org%2Fomim_resource%3A261900_cs

Best,

m.