Re: Enabling Attribution of Author Credit and Scholarly Contributions

Apologies, two of the embedded URIs below the (correct) text in my
original message got somehow inadvertently shortened to
http://purl.org/spar/.  The correct links are:

    SCoRO, the Scholarly Contributions and Roles Ontology, available at
    http://purl.org/spar/scoro/
    SCoRF, a Scholarly Contributions Report Form, available
    athttp://purl.org/spar/scoro/SCoRF.xls
    A presentation for the Workshop, explaining them both,
    available
    athttp://purl.org/spar/scoro/Shotton_SCoRO_and_SCoRF_Contributions-Workshop_Harvard_16May2012.pdf

David

= = =