Re: Minutes from Monday's Linked Life Data (BioRDF / LODD) teleconference

Mark

good question. There could be subproperties. However, in practice as we
are trying to detect these relationships across several databases and
millions of samples the underlying individual data models make it
challenging to detect derived from, so having any confidence and in sub
properties for existing data is challenging. We are experimenting with
provenance for derived-from.

Practically I don't think we would be able to supply data using these
more granular relations with confidence,  so we wouldn't use them, at
least for BioSamples,

regards

Helen

--