Re: Minutes from Monday's Linked Life Data (BioRDF / LODD) teleconference

Hmm. Michel suggested that "set" of relations in November:
Michel wrote: " there are some basic relations that we can look at,
for instance, i have defined a wider set of relations as part of my
SIO ontology: "

What we were looking for was a way to describe that a given dataset
might have to do with a number of specific subjects, such as the
taxonomic identifier of the model organism from which the data was
collected, but possibly also, the disease or phenotype that was being
modelled. So, we needed a predicate that was vague enough to express
such things, yet still be useful in other domains.

-Scott