Re: Nature Publishing Group Linked Data Platform

Thanks, Jerven.

That would make more sense. Will wait to see if therešs more feedback, but
otherwise canšt see any reason why we shouldnšt change to use the NCBI links
instead.

Tony

On 19/04/2012 13:45, "Jerven Bolleman" <me@jerven.eu> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> Last time I asked the NCBI help desk they preferred the use of
> "http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15618302" instead of going via pubmed.org
> <http://pubmed.org> .
> Let us know which you settle on and I will add owl:sameAs links from the
> uniprot.org <http://uniprot.org>  RDF as well.
>
> Regards,
> Jerven

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS