Re: Katy Wolstencroft @ Systems Biology Task Force - Wed 18th April at 11AM EDT - TODAY!

+1

Or another time?

I signed on, but couldn't stay had to catch a train (FYI - highly recommend the train to/from Rensselaer / NY city. Beautiful ride along the east bank of the Hudson river (2.5 hrs for planning purposes))

Sorry to miss you Katy!

Also, in case any of you have not seem Katy's earlier work on classifying phosphotases check it out.  It is a beautiful straightforward example of using defined classes in OWL and reasoners to do science. I have used that example many times.

Katy- were you able to get the wet lab experiment done to look for the unclassified phosphate?

Joanne

Sent from my iPhone