Re: Fwd: [bioportal-announce] BioPortal 3.7 Released

On 4/10/12 5:06 PM, M. Scott Marshall wrote:
> Note that the BioPortal SPARQL endpoint has moved into beta. It has a
> (web) user interface, documentation, and example queries:
>
> http://sparql.bioontology.org/
>
> Nice!
>
> -Scott

Do I need an API Key to access the SPARQL endpoint?

Please try this SPARQL-FED from: http://uriburner.com/sparql .

PREFIX meta: <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/metadata/def/>
SELECT DISTINCT *
WHERE { SERVICE <http://sparql.bioontology.org/sparql>
           {
             SELECT DISTINCT ?vrtID ?graph
             WHERE {
                     ?vrtID meta:hasVersion ?version .
                     ?version meta:hasDataGraph ?graph .
                   }
            LIMIT 5
          }
       }

Actual SPARQL Protocol URL: http://uriburner.com/c/IHLEVT .

It returns: 403 FORBIDEN - Apikey not provided .

Am I doing something wrong e.g., not actually talking to a SPARQL
endpoint etc?

Kingsley