Re: provenance questionnaire, v2

Thanks Lena, yes I was thinking of the first but the second might work too

David

Dr. David J. Wild, djwild@indiana.edu, http://djwild.info
Assistant Professor of Informatics & Computing
Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing
150 S. Woodlawn Rm 330B, Bloomington, IN 47405
Tel. +1 812 856 1848