Re: A new potential HCLS use case (scientific discourse)

On 10 Oct 2011, at 10:39, Matthias Samwald wrote:

> I think we should find some mode of operation where all the documents are in the wiki. The split between wiki and Google-Docs seems problematic (especially when each use-case doc is shared differently).

I agree -- but the downside is concurrent editing when the usecase is being developed: the wiki cannot be simultaneously edited by two people, which can lead to coordination problems, i.e. if you're on the phone with a collaborator about a usecase.

I'd like the Google Docs to be temporary, and once the initial document has been developed, it should be put on the wiki and the document should be replaced with a link to that wiki page (to avoid accidental forking).

I would be happy to help with wiki-fying documents as needed--just send me an email if needed.

-Jodi