Re: Aggregating Epidemiological Study Findings

Hi Vijay & all,

So essentially, you'd like to aggregate single-visit epidemiological studies? And this paper [1] is just an example?

It seems like you'd need to identify the factors of interest--e.g. disease, selection criteria, research questions--and aggregate on those. Someone who actually does metaanalyses would be more aware of what factors are relevant/important.

It seems like a reasonable use case!

-Jodi

[1] That URL didn't work, but I found the paper here:
http://www.jimronline.net/content/full/2011/102/1601.pdf