Re: [linkedlifew3cnote] Reminder: LODD telcon today Tuesday Nov. 22 at 11AM EDT (5PM CET)

Scott,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:36 PM, M. Scott Marshall
<mscottmarshall@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are wrapping up a Google Doc version of the W3C note. Please call
> in to discuss it. We will be requesting comments from HCLS after this
> last iteration of edits.
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzdsjCfPylcyOoNtDfAgz15HwRdCD-0e0ixh21_U0y0/edit

I went through the document during the call, and fixed a few typos...
but I also ran into the Q10 section, where we suggest void:license.
Two thoughts here, CC0 which we just mentioned just before is not a
license, but a waiver; However, VoID specifically allows that
combination. However, VoID does not use a license predicate in the
VoID namespace, but reuses DCTerms for that dcterms:license, according
to http://www.w3.org/TR/void/#license. I have updated the text for
that.

Grtz,

Egon