Re: Mikel W3C note

lifesci,

Recognizing that the "to RDF" space is rather expansive, I'd like to note a few (more) pointers:

https://github.com/timrdf/csv2rdf4lod-automation/wiki/Krextor
* an XML-> RDF tool that should be included in such lists.

http://static.lod2.eu/Deliverables/deliverable-3.1.1.pdf
* A "recent" survey of tools and characteristics (though, the characteristics focus on _how_, not _how well_).

https://github.com/timrdf/csv2rdf4lod-automation/wiki/Alternative-Tabular-to-RDF-converters
* YA round up

https://github.com/timrdf/csv2rdf4lod-automation/wiki/Alternative-XML-to-RDF-converters
* YA round up